WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘The Coldpress Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Senang Crescent Singapore 416577. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.
You can contact us at any time using the contact details on our website.
YOU NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SERVICES THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE AND YOU MUST CANCEL WITHIN OUR SPECIFIED DEADLINES, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
- All cancellations must be received no less than 3 working days before your start date. Cancellations may be made via our website or once specifically accepted by a member of our team, via email or telephone. Cancellations shall include any postponement of a booking to a different date and changing the type of cleanse booked or the number of participants. Please see our Ordering Policy for further details on order and cancellation deadlines.
- No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card via the website through PayPal.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
- Confirmation of payments received and commencement date will be sent to you via Email. Please check your spam mail or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mailing list.
No request for cancellation shall be entertained once payment has been processed.
CHANGING OF DETOX START DATE
All changes must be received no less than 3 working days before your start date. A S$20 administrative charge is payble for any approved change of start date. Date change must be made in writing by the person who made the original booking.
All prices shown include GST at the current rates. We reserved the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
YOU NEED TO ENSURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
- We will make delivery to your registered address at point of sign-up. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions.
- Deliveries will be done 1 DAY before your Juice detox start date from 6pm to 10pm. These shall be followed up by deliveries from 6pm to 10pm over the next 2 or 4 days if you are on the 3-Days or 5-Days programme respectively.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will only contact you on the telephone number that you have registered in your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are contactable on this number. If we are unable to deliver your juices because you are un-contactable on this same telephone number, we reserve the right to charge you proportionally for the juices not delivered or consider it as our liability for that day’s juices fulfilled. A S$20 surcharge payable to the delivery company shall be borne by you should you miss your delivery timing. Please note that all request for re-delivery must be completed on the same day. There shall be no re-delivery on another day due to the nature of our products.
- We cannot be held liable for any disruptions to the delivery schedule for reasons beyond control like adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure.
- Any changes to your delivery address must be made within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate any late changes to your delivery address.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR JUICES UPON DELIVERY AND LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG.
- You must inspect your package as soon as possible after you have received it and notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling or emailing us using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know within 3 hours of delivery, of any such problems you will be deemed to have accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
- In the case of a late delivery, you must call or email to inform us by 1pm of your start date, at the latest, if you have not received your package. After this time you will be deemed to have received and accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
NUTRITIONAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING WITH YOUR GP BEFORE DOING A CLEANSE WITH THE COLDPRESS COMPANY.
- Specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary needs and may refer you to your GP. There is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for a suitable professional.
- The Coldpress Company products may not be suitable for everyone and our service should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
- While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet your requirements.
- We do not make any health claims about our products.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT SOMETIMES THINGS GO WRONG WITH WEBSITES AND IF THIS HAPPENS TO OURS WE WILL TRY TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Although The Coldpress Company aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs with the service, please report it to us as soon as possible using the contact details on our website and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the even that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply.
WE AIM TO BE CORRECT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE SAY ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE’RE NOT LIABLE IF WE’VE MADE A MISTAKE.
- While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Coldpress Company disclaims all warranties; expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further inquiries.