Cold Pressed Juice
Fruits and vegetables are well accepted to help our bodies detox, heal and repair. Juices are even better because the enzymes, vitamins, nutrients are released from the fibre and helps with easier absorption by the body.
Unfortunately, not all methods of juicing are good. Both centrifugal juicers and blenders destroy too much of the fruits and vegetables’ goodness with their high friction heat and through oxidation. Most of the juices produced by these juicers are highly oxidized, highly unstable, and basically devoid of most of the produce’s enzymes and nutrients. One is better off not drinking a juice that is already rusting (oxidized) and “dead”.
Cold pressing, on the other hand, is probably the best method of maintaining and preserving the enzymes and nutrients of the produce. Cold pressed juices are extracted via a gentle crushing of the cell walls of the produce, without any cutting and chopping actions, nor any fast spinning blades, thereby removing the problem of high friction heat and oxidation. This juice is therefore closest in quality to the raw fruits and vegetables. Much of the enzymes, vitamins and minerals are kept “alive”, hence at The Coldpress Company, we are calling our cold pressed juices Fresh Living Juice.
Some people argue that it is still better to eat the fruits and vegetables, rather than drinking the juice. There has never been any clear research done that can put this point of contention to rest. At The Cold Press Company, however, we do know for sure that one gets a lot more benefits from drinking juices simply because of the higher consumption of produce. What we are saying is, you may only be able to eat only an orange a day, but it would be so easy to drink a cup of juice that is made up of 4 oranges. We recommend both the daily consumption and eating of fruits and vegetables.
Features of Cold Pressed Juice
Cold Presse Juice is the only juice which can be stored for up to 48 hours without the use of preservatives. Most of the essential nutrients, phytonutrients, amino acids, essential minerals, and enzymes remarkably preserved through the cold pressing process. Cold Pressing is also a fantastic way of maximizing the produce as every last drop of juice is extracted. Besides being nutritionally superior to conventional juices, Cold Pressed Juices have often been described as being closest in taste to the raw fruits and vegetables that they are made from.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Juice
A Cold Pressed Juice contains up to 5 times more nutrients and live enzymes compared to conventional juices. Its no wonder that they are far more effective in detoxing, healing and repairing our bodies. Below are some of the benefits of consuming Cold Pressed Juices:
- Cold Pressed Juice can help one to lose weight in a safer and easier manner.
- Effectively clears the body of toxins and unwanted waste.
- Increase alertness and restores energy.
- Increases mental abilities and “feel good” factor.
- Helps to alkalize the body.
- Normalizes and regulates the digestive system of the human body and helps to keep the intestinal tract clean.
- Boosts the immune system.
- May help to improve thyroid functions.
- Helps with staying and looking young by reducing the anti-aging process.
- Promotes youthful, healthy looking skin.
- Improves resistance to allergens.
- Helps to improve various skin conditions.
- Regulates blood sugar levels and keeps the body healthy.
- Stabilizes the hormones in the human body for various necessary functions.
Comments are closed